Monday, January 8, 2024

Our work for you is paying off!

Freedom is Worth Fighting For: A Founder's Story at The Epoch Times.͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ 

2024-01-08

https://s3.amazonaws.com/espassets/1683927170715-Kirk_staffletter2+1.png

Kirk Wang

SVP of Subscription

Dear Quan,

 

As one of the founders and the SVP of Subscription at The Epoch Times, I deeply value the journey we've taken together.

 

I am truly grateful to America from the depths of my heart.

 

As a young man who escaped from Communist China in 1993, I came to the United States to enjoy freedom. Some things in this life are worth fighting for. Freedom is at the top of the list.  

 

I decided to join The Epoch Times when it was founded. I traded a steady paycheck at a high-paying job for years of hard work and barely getting by. Even amidst many tears, my wife and young daughter remained courageously supportive of me because they understood the critical fight for freedom.

 

I gave up my comfortable bed to sleep on a set of chairs, I made the office my home, and I missed countless birthdays and holidays. But it was all worth it, because I knew I was doing something to protect the values that make our country great. Every moment spent working towards this cause was a small price to pay for the priceless gift of freedom. 

 

The Epoch Times' staff is working every day to restore Truth and Tradition for future generations. Your decision to resubscribe would serve as a great source of encouragement for us and empower us to become even stronger. 

 

Thank you for your caring consideration. 

 

Kirk Wang, SVP of Subscription 

 

P.S. Here's my full story.

Your subscription has expired.

Digital Deal:
Plans as low as 25¢/week

OR

Print Newspaper Deal:
Free hardcover book

 

RECENT NEWS READING

 
 
 

Skill & Reflex Games

Bubble Shooter

 

Copyright © 2023 The Epoch Times, All rights reserved
You are receiving this email because you opted in to receive newsletter communications and special offers from The Epoch Times

The Epoch Times
229 W. 28 St. Fl. 5
New York, NY 10001

Unsubscribe

mt

No comments:

Post a Comment