Around age six, Nancy was abused by an older cousin who told her it was all about love. This confused her then, and confused her later in life when she fell into a lesbian lifestyle.
But because of this "love" for her cousin, Nancy protected him and kept the secret. When they were found out, she was guilt-ridden and convinced that she was a bad kid who could never again be loved by her parents.
In third grade, Nancy developed same-sex attraction toward her teacher who reminded her of her mom. "Things get crossed when you have emotional deficiencies and you're starting to develop sexually," she said. "Eventually, that sexual desire got confused with the desire to be around a loving feminine person."
"My mom was very loving, but in my eyes, I wasn't good enough for her… My whole life became a mission to be someone that everyone could see was good enough."
At eighteen, when her parents divorced, Nancy had a mental breakdown. "What propelled my identity was doing whatever I could to get their love. When they broke up, I had no identity anymore… It utterly destroyed me."
It was at this point that Nancy embraced a gay lifestyle. "The gay movement is so poisonous because it operates under the façade of love."
She also tried to mask her pain with drugs. "I don't even know why I'm alive because I've overdosed numerous times."
This is part 1 of Nancy's story. But I'm afraid it gets worse.
"I had a lot of instability in how I saw my body because it had been violated so young… I tried to separate myself from my femininity because being feminine and having those parts brought me back to the abuse. It would be safer if I could get far away from that."
Thus, Nancy sought therapy for gender confusion. Unfortunately, her therapist thought there would be nothing wrong with Nancy becoming a man.
Watch Part 1 of Nancy's story on YouTube.
If you can't wait for the rest of the story, including how Nancy found God and was saved from her dark path, the full episode is already up on Locals. (Otherwise, you'll have to wait a week for part 2 on YouTube.)
No comments:
Post a Comment